<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/955121537017812760?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowaftereverycry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`aiwei
TAURUS.
03.05.93.
ex TVPS, DYSS
103'06
203'07
302'08
402'09
imma track captain
student leader.
owns 2 dogs
imma rocker
plays a guitar.



Insert Cbox code here



Saturday, July 21, 2007
A gentle reminder for a wonderful person living in a difficult world

I cant explain my feelings now but hopefully these words explained wad im thinking...and unfortunately these few days im really feeling sad and have no idea wad to do..

The hard times of life
can be overwhelming.
I'm not here to tell you that
things will be perfect tomorrow or
even next week..because they won't be.
They'll be different and sometimes
they'll be demanding.

But I am here to tell you,
that you will get through this.
I'm absolutely,positively sure you will.
Everything will be fine.

Little by little, things will be better.
The sun is still shining up above,
and its going to do whatever it can
to peek through the clouds and
sneak in your kitchen window and
brighten up your life once again.

And as the days go by,lots of other
things will ask if they can join in:
inner strength, increasing confidence,
a better perspective, and peace of mind.
And somebody soon I think you'll find:
It's not the end of the world.

Sometimes, it's the start.....
of a brand new beginning.

-Everyone should have a book like this to get through the gray days

Douglas Pagels