<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/955121537017812760?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowaftereverycry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`aiwei
TAURUS.
03.05.93.
ex TVPS, DYSS
103'06
203'07
302'08
402'09
imma track captain
student leader.
owns 2 dogs
imma rocker
plays a guitar.



Insert Cbox code here



Sunday, November 11, 2007
post for today..

ohwells, today was so dam boring though, afternoon was so moody, well not only that, maybe from morning till noon im moody. reason is maybe being struck by some stuff. sigh. how can i even live and survive with it anyw. my day was passed like this, late monring i brought my dogg down for walk and took some pictures with her. and then in the noon i went to courts to see some furniture and television...lol and then evening jus now went to the park and brought my dog along to the dog area and then made her mix ard with other dogs. was okay, and she did not even fight with any dogs. anyw, day was like that, no excitements really as in, no good day. a real bad day actually.
at the park:
the far end of the dog area with a owner and 3 dogs.
see the 2 golden retrievers? okay they are real big and cute. one white and one golden.
a husky and my dog, plus a golden retriever.
this big guy over here, the biggest among all.
late morning during walk:
my dog at the playground.
she stares at the cars... at the road.
oops.. she looked somewhere when i took the pic.
this is nice..=D a clear view of her face now..
out in the afternoon:
one of the tv set, showing happy feet?
see so cute.
hahs looks like it wants to fly!
" how can u bare to let this thing be left like that?
and to run away from it?
is that the only solution you've got?
i cant."
i lovedthis song called tonight and here are the lyrics: its by fm staticlyrics are meaningful]:
I remember the times we spent together
All those drives,
we had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York everything felt right
I wish you were here with me,
Tonight
I remember the days we spent together,
were not enough,
it used to feel like dreaming
Except we always woke up,
Never thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much
TonightI've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss youI can just look up
And know the stars are Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight
I remember the time you told me
About when you were eight
And all those things you said that night
That just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
And the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
And stayed out way too late
I remember the time you sat and told me
About your Jesus,
and how not to look back
Even if no one believes us
When it hurts so bad, sometimes
Not having you here
Tonight
I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you,
holding you
Tonight
I say
Tonight
I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight