<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/955121537017812760?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowaftereverycry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`aiwei
TAURUS.
03.05.93.
ex TVPS, DYSS
103'06
203'07
302'08
402'09
imma track captain
student leader.
owns 2 dogs
imma rocker
plays a guitar.



Insert Cbox code here



Saturday, January 26, 2008

these days felt like crying when i think of those things that happened. and most of all its all bad things. and kept in the world with problems and how to solve it. and in depe thoughts, im thinking deeper and harder to why frens have to do this to me now. will they even noe how bad it feels? well all of u out there, don think im emo. im not. emo ppl are those who shows out how emo they are. but im a kind where im worried over stuffs so yah. so din really had much time with those close frens but in fact, cold war with them everywhere.
here's jus something for them:

love or friendship isn't easy to hold on,
all of us know it.
but why cant all of you jus try to understand me a little more.
and the every little inch of hurtful things and u said and done to me,
jus stabbed right into my heart.
living on a heavy heart with lots of cuts.
and how can we cherish this friendship for now?
i don wish that to be taken away.
when will things get better.
im hoping things will be better,
better than the cold war now.
i wan this friendship to last.
and to let u know that, u both will be my closest frens to me,
make it last forever.
im still hoping that u will give me ur answers.
to whether its a good to forgiving or not.
waiting for the moment to come
so near yet so far.



came across watching this show: raising helen on channel five and liked this song alot.although its like years ago but its still nice.


Extraordinary- By Phair Liz

You think that I go home at night
Take off my clothes, turn out the lights
But I burn letters that I write
To you, to make you love me
But I drive naked through the park
And run the stop sign in the dark
Stand in the street, yell out my heart
To make, to make you love me
I am extraordinary
If you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary
I am just your ordinary, average, everyday, sane, psycho, supergoddess
You may not believe in me
But I believe in you
So I still take the trash out
Does that make you too normal for you?
So dig a little deeper, cause
You still don't get it yet
See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix
And I'll make, I'll make you love me
I am extraordinary
If you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinaryI am just your ordinary, average, everyday, sane, psycho, supergoddess
See me jump through hoops for you
You stand there watching me performing
What exactly do you do?
Have you ever thought it's you that's boring?
Who the hell are you?