<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/955121537017812760?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowaftereverycry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`aiwei
TAURUS.
03.05.93.
ex TVPS, DYSS
103'06
203'07
302'08
402'09
imma track captain
student leader.
owns 2 dogs
imma rocker
plays a guitar.



Insert Cbox code here



Wednesday, August 27, 2008
weeeoooh

alrights, back tpo posting, cuz there's time finally. and plus, sch is going crazy again, sch is busier and busier now.. rehearsals and rehearsals and more rehearsals, cuz mrs nathan is coming my sch for teachers day. =] yeah and uhm, im together with other 9 ushers in charge of the classroom that she will be in so yah. =] SCARY CUZ GOT INTERVIEW! yeah and got aircon so its okay. GOOD WEATHER PLS! hahs. okay yah and spent my time in sch again till 6? for rehearsal in the hall for friday's event.. GraND OKAY! yeah hahs okay we're important too. anyw, guess will have to miss training again due to rehearsals. and its the last rehearsal so yeapps needa attend to it. whole week is all staying back, roars.. anyw yupps stressing tho. shall end here. hoping for the better.

Speak with your tongue tied,
I know that you’re tired
But I just want to know,
Where you want to go,
I may be sad, But I’m not weak,
This situation is bleak
And your puffy eyes never lie,
Your tears come from inside.

Until friday
I’ll be waiting for an answer
I guess that yesturday’s not good enough for you,
You know that I hate this song,
You know that I hate this song
Because it was written for you