<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/955121537017812760?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowaftereverycry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`aiwei
TAURUS.
03.05.93.
ex TVPS, DYSS
103'06
203'07
302'08
402'09
imma track captain
student leader.
owns 2 dogs
imma rocker
plays a guitar.



Insert Cbox code here



Thursday, October 30, 2008

okay, aimlessly browse blogs and i saw this quiz thingy and saw my name on it. on BEN"S bloggie! so decided to do since im bored. here goes!
name 20 people. (no specific order)
1. Jocelyn Tan
2. Benjamin Voon
3. Raymond Ma Rui Yan [my best piggy fren ever]
4. Martha Chia
5. Ian Xu En
6. Jun Jie
7. Jordy Kay Boon Khai [he’s the best crapper partner]
8. Leonard Lee
9. Edward Lee
10. Philip Lee
11. Joel
12. Tiong Shi Yuan
13. Deena Lau
14. Sean Teng
15. Donovan Tan
16. Jordan Goh
17.Joshua Ong
18. Danny Yeo
19. Shamien Lim
20. Vanette Poon [the most disturbing one to me in track XD]
1. how did you meet 14?
he’s my junior in sch. lol
2. what would you do if you never met 1?
OMG, never? You’re kidding me. I met her when I was in kindergarten.
3. what if 9 and 20 date each other?
stupid question. Age is like 2 years apart, that’ll never happen I guess cuz 20 is already attached.
4. will 6 and 17 date?
God, cant u see they’re both guys? lol
5. Describe 3.
he’s my best best piggy partner ever K! hahs I think I might die if he didn’t talk to me. He’s the bestest friend I ever find for a guy like him. ;D

6. is 8 attractive?
well, HE IS! ;D he’s a dam nice guy, superbly friendly but bullies me all the time. Hehe! He’s hot.

7. Describe 7.
ha jordy kay! He’s nice. Dam quiet but he’s always the one that makes my day when he talks to me on msn. He’s just as crazy as me. =D
8. Do you know any of 12's family members?
I DONO!! Lol

9. What if 18 confesses to you and say he/she likes you?
what? You’re kidding. That’ll never happen.
10. what language does 15 speak?
English and his funny Chinese. What stupid question is this lol.
11. who is 9 going out with?
ehhh… NO onE!

12. how old is 16?
ehh, quite old? HAHA he’s 16!
13. when did you last speak to 13?
YESTERDAY! She’s my crazy track junior
14. Who is 2's favourite singer?
I don’t know. Think its his own favourite bands.
15. will you ever date with 4?
for god’s sake, SHE’S A GIRL!
16. will you ever date with 1 ?
YOU’re MAD! She’s my best friend
17. is 19 single?
SHE IS!
18. what is 10's last name?
LEE? Or you want xian kang?
19. school of 3?
New town secondary school!
20. where does 6 lives?
I forgot. Haha!
21. what is your favourite thing of 5?
He’s a dam nice buddy to have in sch. Although loves making fun of me. But have fun with me all the time

22. have you seen 11 naked?
what dumb question. Off course not
Choose 5 people to do this test( i'll make it 6):
1. Shamien Lim
2. Raymond MA RUI YAN!
3. Jun Jie!
4. Philip Lee
5. Jordy Kay
6. Ian Xu
Im really bored. and i did this quiz. and well, I WaNNA WATCH HSM3 LUHH!!!! I WANN WATCH COFFIN!